Monday 13 June 2016

Duties to pay when importing from China?

 

Success has a lot to do with your sense of being Find out how to train yourself to make money and stay in tune with your mind, body and soul

Hi, Can anyone give some guidance on what kind of taxes/duties/etc am I gonna incur if I import (stainless steel bars) from China into the European Union? I have looked online but not sure if like VAT applies to us since we are a manufacturer and we are not selling to the customer but to wholesalers and companies. Greatly appreciate any help to clear this up.

P.S: If you are interested in making money on-line, there are many avenues you can explore. Click here to get my step by step guide on how to this. I break down all the details for you and give you some useful resources and tools

No comments:
Write comments