Thursday, 7 April 2016

Business idea I thought of earlier, feel free to take it: A device that is a hybrid between a typewriter and a computer that is geared towards authors and writers who want a distraction free, elegant device.

 

Business idea I thought of earlier, feel free to take it: A device that is a hybrid between a typewriter and a computer. It would have an e-ink screen similar to a kindle (but more responsive?) and would have a mechanical keyboard style for typing. It would then have its own simple OS that is geared towards managing documents / writing. USB drives to sync documents. And then if possible, a streamlined onboard printer that could print on the fly (like a typewriter)

This device would be geared towards authors and writers who want something with more functionality and portability than a typewriter, but without the distraction of a full fledged pc or laptop.

I've seen one or two out there, but they are pretty simple and don't have some of the features I think would be of benefit.

Someone kickstarter this!



No comments:
Write comments