Hi everyone,
I have a tiny shop (webstore) which I promote using (mostly) Instagram.
People keep taking my product pictures from Insta and my webstore and using them online to sell their own products.
I know how to get Instagram and Facebook to take the images down for me.
What I am really struggling with its getting people to take them off their websites. They just don't care and will argue the point with me. It is insane!
Going forward I will be putting a (big ugly) water mark over everything I produce. This upsets me as I feel it ruins the pictures but I know this is a big part of the solution.
I feel like I need a fake official take down notice/letter I can send to them. Any ideas?
Also how do I actually go about getting the photos taken off their websites?
I have tried googling a solution but I haven't come up with much. All this just feels like one more thing I need to do in the huge pile of stuff I need to do!
I would really appreciate some tips, hints, clues as to how to deal with this! Thanks everyone!
Oh and any solutions really need to be very low cost or preferably no cost.
Edit: So please don't judge me over this question (or go ahead and laugh-I laugh at myself all the time! ). So here goes.....can google help me? In a similar way that fb and instagram does? I am aware of what Google is/does...so probably not?
I probably need some kind of service right?
No comments:
Write comments