Friday, 8 April 2016

How Product Hunt got us 1600+ beta users and 10 customers in 2 days [case-study]

 

Hi guys!

I'm Gary, founder at Marker a communication tool for startups and web agencies. Today I want to share my tips to help you launch your project on Product Hunt and get amazing results.

But first, you need to know this:

Six months ago we had an epic failure!

Our app got featured on Product Hunt but we got a mere 65 new visitors and 23 upvotes...

This would have been a sad story but luckily, we launched again last month got impressive results compared to our previous launch:

  • 1627 new signups
  • 10 paying customers
  • 400+ upvotes
  • 42 comments

You can read the details of the 8 things we did differently in this Medium post..

I'd love to answer your answers with juicy details :) Gary



No comments:
Write comments