Friday, 8 April 2016

No leads from paid traffic.

 

Hello guys I'm having a serious problem, I just created a website that gives away a free report on how to generate your own leads in network marketing. This report gives you tips over a 10 day period via email and tries to upsell the person during those days to purchase an ebook.

I've been running Google Adwords for about a week & purchased a solo ad but have not gotten the results I expect. It's been a week already and I only generated 1 lead after spending close to $80.

Again, I have banners that were professionally designed, my capture page is simple and clean and gets to the point, my advertising is targeted to a select few but, not getting the response I want.

Here's my website: http://ift.tt/1PYkhw5

Is there any help you guys can relay ?

*Also I was running facebook ads, and that too seems to be joke. I'm getting clicks (targeted) and not a single lead has came in. Plus facebook ppc is pretty fricken expensive.



No comments:
Write comments