Hey guys,
I'm consulting for a new virtual phone system provider and I'd like to invite the r/entrepreneur sub to participate in our focus group.
Who We're Looking For
-
U.S. based owners of startups and small businesses
-
You must use a telephone on a regular basis to conduct business.
-
You are willing to provide feedback and respond to questions over the next 14 days for our focus group.
Compensation
-
6 month premium account includes call forwarding, outbound calling, mobile app, interactive menu, voicemail, and more.
-
Telephone number (we can transfer your current one if you would like or let you choose a new one)
-
300 minutes per month
This is absolutely free, no strings attached, no contracts. I'm sincerely looking for feedback to help guide our digital marketing plan.
If you would like to participate please PM your name, business name, and email address.
Cheers,
Nick
No comments:
Write comments