A few years back me and my sister started screen printing tshirts with the help of a family member that is retired but had been doing it for 30+ years. We started selling locally and over ebay. It has been going well but not as well as I had hoped to. I take care of the website, art design and advertising and she does the actual screen printing on shirts. I know there is a gazillion tshirt companies and sellers out there with really great concepts. Then I thought of the idea of offering a low priced shirts with a surprise design. There may be some companies who currently offer mystery tshirts out there but I wanted to make a dedicated site just for this. So i came up with mysterytee.com . I am about to go live with it, and wanted your guys input on it, on the design and the concept.
To keep it a real mystery , I would prefer not to show any of the designs being offered, but what do you guys think? Based on the concept, and on the design of the website, would this make you make a purchase? if not then what would you suggest? I was about to give up, but after reading a few threads here on /r/entrepreneur it made me rethink and inspired me to finish the site.
site: www.mysterytee.com
No comments:
Write comments