Success has a lot to do with your sense of being Find out how to train yourself to make money and stay in tune with your mind, body and soul
I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit, it was suggested by moderators of another subreddit that it might find it's place here.
Long story short... I make a pretty wonderful meatloaf sauce. Not being overly-confident but it's requested by friends and family consistently, and that's a good feeling. I feel like it's something I'd like to share with the world, but that's where I also find myself stuck. I know local markets are great starting points, and I also know the internet can be a valuable one if utilized properly.
I'd like to sell labeled 'Mason' jars of my sauce online to people.
What I could really use help with is information around the legal requirements, food regulation requirements, and just any tips / pointers you guys might have. I don't have very much money, but I do have passion and belief in what I will be selling. Just need a foothold guys, thanks in advance!
My six month plan is to:
1 - Further perfect and document my recipe (doesn't need much tweaking, it's delicious guys).
2 - Determine legal requirements regarding taxes, food industry regulations for online businesses, and operating an online company in general.
3 - Setup PayPal or other funds processing service.
4 - Setup domain name, content, social media, and SEO.
5 - Focus advertising on local market, while also progressing towards a greater spectrum.
5 - Document gross cost, gross sales, and profitability, and go from there.
No comments:
Write comments