Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Everyone's Favourite -- Tshirt design feedback

 

Hi All,

Looking to get some feedback on some tshirt designs.

These are mocked up on AA t's, but I don't think that is necessarily what I would use in the end. Questions I have are things like, Are there any you would buy/wear? Are they all shit? Would you wear them if they were on an exercise/fitness tshirt instead? Any other feedback you have would be appreciated, too (including "this is shit, stop" -- but I won't stop anyway...).


Why? I have other successful businesses, but I have struggled with mental health issues, and wanted to create something that would help others and contribute back to that field. This is a passion project for me.

Why start a tshirt brand? I'm not. I'm big into starting lean, so I want to start as small as possible -- starting small with some printed T's, but I have a 2-3 ideas for cut and sew pieces / sourcing out some simple designs that I'll probably include in the first "collection".

What is 'The Atli' -- plural of atlas, two meanings I want to get through: not trying to lift the world by yourself, but as group of people trying to raise the world together. I think this is something that resonates with other people, especially entrepreneurs.

I don't know if printed T's are big with other entrepreneurs (I usually wear plain T's, but sometimes for working out I will wear a shirt with some text on it.. that is also another avenue I will be going down -- especially since I see there's a large tie in between exercise and mental health).

A percentage of proceeds is going to go towards mental health awareness/programs, and a percentage is going to go back into a 'dream fund' -- i.e. funding the dreams/ideas of our fans/tribe/whatever you want to call it.

Any comments/feedback would be appreciated. If you've read this far, and you're interested in collaborating on this project, feel free to pm me or let me know what your skill set is.

Thanks.



No comments:
Write comments