Hi all.
Worked in Mobile monetization for a few years. Have seen some guys make some good revenue. Been doing it myself a few years. I do not know how to code. I know how to import, change package name, and compile apps in eclipse, OR use online app builders that give you the apk for android.
Here is my advice for android.
For android apps, there are so many other markets for you to post your app on where you will get good downloads aside from Google Play. You are missing out on potential revenue. The only downside is posting can be time consuming until you get the hang of it.
All of these are free to join and post, except for mobile 9.
I recommend - Samsung. I get good free and paid downloads from here. http://ift.tt/23hNqvM
Amazon App Store - Free and paid http://ift.tt/1lTNCJe
Opera - Good for free http://ift.tt/1k54DEp
APKFiles - Good for free. Very quick and easy to post. http://ift.tt/25LyaJF
Mobile 9 - You have to buy a subscription. Good for free. You have to use actual screenshots or they will not approve. For all others, it does not matter. http://www.mobile9.com/
You can use one of those online app makers, put in your ads from it, and post on these markets. You can decompile the app, put in the sdk and recompile, or use an SDK injection platform.
I like Andromo.com to make my apps, but I pay for it. Just google online app maker and you will find one. They all have different packages or whatever. http://ift.tt/1PUumdq is free, and you can inject your own ads, or use theirs, or just charge people for it.
I have one app, that took me 5 minutes to make earn $800 from paid downloads. I have several that have made near $1500 from ads. (Some impressions and assigned eCPM http://ift.tt/1ScincP)
You can be more liberal with your content as these markets will approve most things.
You can buy source code from people on fiverr, and use your own ads, or make the apps yourself. Once approved, you will not be removed (unless you are being super shady) unlike Google Play. If you have lots of mobile traffic (like Facebook, twitter, whatever), you can send them links to download the APK. I know several big guys who have their own site to download the app, and send lots of FB traffic to it.
If anybody has mobile / android traffic, I would love to chat more. Thanks!
No comments:
Write comments