Success has a lot to do with your sense of being Find out how to train yourself to make money and stay in tune with your mind, body and soul
Hey everyone over the last couple of months my friends and I have been working on a Cards Against Humanity type game that's themed around government. We feel that we really put together a great deck and we want to fund it through Kickstarter. I have started a business in the past so I know to go the social media route with Insta/Twitter/Face however from what I have read to make a successful Kickstater I should really launch a press release. I really have no experience in this area and was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to do a successful press release. Should I do it myself, should I contact an ad agency? I was thinking about using a site called backercamp.com has anyone used them before? Below is a link to the website I set up, we don't have a product to buy there yet since we will be funding through Kickstarter. Any advice on the site, press releases or any other way to get attention to our project would be greatly appreciated. http://ift.tt/1TBfcNs
No comments:
Write comments