Hey Everyone,
so a little background here, in approx 2012 at the age of 18 i set up my own miniature business (more of a hobby) creating vinyl stickers, i started out my whole adventure by looking online to by my own stickers and wondered how hard it was to make my own. Looking into it and doing some research I bought the stuff i needed and started selling custom stickers on eBay amazon and my own big cartel website. I also had a website where people could request bulk orders and stuff. It got reasonably successful and after running it out of my bedroom for a year i moved into a proper commercial unit rented from the local council. I then went into printing t-shirts and bought the correct machinery and everything and ended up employing another friend, more on a cash in hand basis as never really made major money but really really enjoyed doing it.
However, just a little over a year ago i needed to move from living with my mum to living with my dad, long story! So i let my friend take over the business and sort of bought myself out of the business. After sort of 2 1/2 years i took £10k out and moved on, by the way, i did this all in my spare time after a 40 hour week regular job so i wasn't in it to make a living out of it as i said, more of a hobby!
Anyway I'm in another 40 hour week steady job that i really love however I'm always trying to think of ideas to create another hobby/small business but trying to think of something i can stick with. Again, important bit, I'm not here to make this my sole income, its definitely going to be a sideline for just that extra bit of money per month, i don't want to charge big bucks as its all about enjoying it and having fun!
If anyone can give me some advice then I'm up for listening to everything!
If anyone has any sensible ideas of a new start up i could look into thats not going to cost me a massive amount of money to set up to start with then please share ideas
thank you so much everyone!
No comments:
Write comments